How does the Document Tracker work?
A fantastic way to provide evidence that staff have read your key documents such as your Safeguarding Policy or KCSIE Annex A.
- Log into your Admin Dashboard at https://admin.ssscpd.co.uk
- Scroll down and click on "Your policy documents"
- Click on "Add a new document"
- Enter a URL link to your policy document. eg:https://www.cassiaprimary.sch.uk/documents/antibullying-policy.pdf
- Enter a title for your document.
- Click on "update this document"
- Select the documents your want your staff to read and click on "Show me the email template"
- You can copy the email template generated and use it to create an email with your own email system to notify your staff
- When staff log into the training account they will see your documents under "policy documents".
- They can then open and read the document.
- Using your Admin Dashboard you will be able to review who has read the document and provide evidence that they have done so.
Safeguarding Auditor is our online audit tool which allows you to audit your safeguarding provision step-by-step, complete required tasks and evidence full compliance with the latest requirements.Find out more about Safeguarding Auditor