Our safeguarding training dashboard
- Your staff will receive the email sent by you using our email template in the Admin Dashboard.
- All they need to do is follow the instructions and set up their account.
- Your staff go to https://training.ssscpd.co.uk and set up their account using the information contained within the email you sent.
- Users simply login via any PC, Mac, Smartphone or Tablet at https://training.ssscpd.co.uk
- Users will see all the courses your school or academy has licenced.
- The user clicks 'use this course' to enter the course you've asked them to do.
- The courses all work in the same way and are made up of a presentation, course notes and an assessment. To access the course the user clicks on 'show training materials'.
- Next the user clicks to watch the presentation which is made up of 3D animation, text and voice over. Some courses also feature video case studies and demonstrations.
- The presentation is then viewed.
-The presentation will remember where the user left and start from there when the user next logs in.
We use 3D animation development to ensure engagement. Our presentations are not Word documents or basic Powerpoint slides uploaded online!
- Each course also includes a set of course notes for reference.
Once the presentation has been viewed the user accesses the assessement.
-The assessment consists of multiple choice questions which must be answered correctly.
-Feedback is given at the end of a failed assessment informing the user which questions they answered incorrectly. The user can then revisit the training and retake the assessment.
- Once the assessment has been passed the user's certificate is stored in the trainee dashboard and the admin dashboard as evidence of training completion.
How do I monitor my staff's training activity