The Safeguarding Training Suite
Supporting Mental Health and Wellbeing of Children and Young People (Release date: September 2020)
Supporting Bereavement and Loss (Release date: September 2020)
First Aid in an educational setting (Release date: September 2020)
Why choose SSS?
- Fully CPD accredited, our courses are tailored to specific roles e.g. (QTS, DSL, Admin staff, Ancillary staff) with CPD certificates
- Provides evidence of training with progress, results and CPD certificates stored, allowing you to demonstrate full compliance with statutory requirements
- Our courses meet all the requirements previously contained in the 'level system'.
- Document tracker - Easily link to your bespoke policy documents, or any other publications, issue them to your team via the training dashboard and provide evidence that they have been read via the admin dashboard
Cost and Time Saving
- Hugely cost effective, eliminating the time and cost of sending staff on courses or bringing in external consultants
- Presentations can be viewed as part of group inset or individually
- Easy-to-use with no complicated account set-up, your staff can be using the service in minutes!
- Users can access the training and assessment as and when required; the system will remember where you last were in your training!
Service and Support
- Our courses are always live and kept current with the very latest requirements
- Includes advice from our safeguarding specialists should you need it
- Includes our safeguarding e-bulletin
- Live Chat support until 10pm 7 days a week. Perfect if staff need assistance when working at home
- Our secure servers have significant capacity ensuring fast access to training for all users at all times.
Safeguarding Suite licences purchased in July 2020 now extended to 1st September 2021, allowing you to get ready for September now at no extra cost!